To schedule time with Brian – please click on a scheduling option below. This will open a pop up window (make sure to allow pop-ups) that will give you a calendar with various options. When you choose an option, you will receive a confirmation email that will have a link to add this information to your calendar – as it syncs your request with my calendar.
If you have any questions, please schedule a phone call with me. If you have any troubles with these options, you can email Brian by filling out the contact form on the Contact Page. Or you can call one of the phone numbers on the contact page and leave a message.
Below the scheduling options is a list of Events open to the public for registration that either Brian is facilitating or participating in. As registration information becomes available, links will be added to these different items.
I’m using new booking software – please ensure you see your correct time zone before choosing a time. You can choose from the following options:
- Free 15 Minute Phone Call to discuss services or request a workshop
- 60 Minute In-Person Coaching Session
- 90 Minute In-Person Coaching Session
- 60 Minute Online Coaching Session
- 90 Minute Online Coaching Session
- 60 Minute Reiki Session
Upcoming Public Events
- International Enneagram Conference, July 26-28, 2019 in Oakland, California USA – Celebrating 25 years (Brian is Conference Co-Chair)
- What is the Sensation of That? Somatic Awareness and the Enneagram – A virtual 6 week online course Brian will be co-presenting, with Devon Carter, Every Monday from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm PDT from April 29 – June 10, 2019 (Note: there is no session on May 27) Approved for 12 ICF CCE Units. (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm SK time)
- Racial Justice Workshop with United in Learning: This workshop – co-facilitated by HyeRan Kim-Cragg and Brian – is being offered in for 2 different Groups in 2 (2.5 hour) sessions in 2 days:
- Racial Justice – White People – April 1 and 2 from 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm EDT (10:00 am – 12:30 pm SK time)
- Racial Justice – Racialized and Indigenous People – April 1 and 2 from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm EDT (2:00 pm – 4:30 pm SK time)
- Queer Couples Weekend is coming once again to the Calgary area in the spring of 2019 – Please watch for more details. Enriching relationships through the power of presence and active listening.