To schedule time with Brian – please click on a scheduling option below. This will open a pop up window (make sure to allow pop-ups) that will give you a calendar with various options. When you choose an option, you will receive a confirmation email that will have a link to add this information to your calendar – as it syncs your request with my calendar.
If you have any questions, please schedule a phone call with me. If you have any troubles with these options, you can email Brian by filling out the contact form on the Contact Page. Or you can call one of the phone numbers on the contact page and leave a message.
Below the scheduling options is a list of Events open to the public for registration that either Brian is facilitating or participating in. As registration information becomes available, links will be added to these different items.
I’m using new booking software – please ensure you see your correct time zone before choosing a time. You can choose from the following options:
- Free 15 Minute Phone Call to discuss services or request a workshop
- 60 Minute In-Person Coaching Session
- 90 Minute In-Person Coaching Session
- 60 Minute Online Coaching Session
- 90 Minute Online Coaching Session
- 60 Minute Reiki Session
Upcoming Public Events
- International Enneagram Conference, July 20-22, 2018 in Cincinnati, Ohio USA – Enneagram
- Skylight Festival, July 28- 30, 2017 in Paris, Ontario. (Brian is presenting “Three Myths about Presence from the Deep Living Institute” on Saturday morning at 10:15 am)
- What is the Sensation of That? Somatic Awareness and the Enneagram – A virtual 6 week online course Brian will be co-presenting, with Devon Carter, Every Monday from 8:30 am – 10:30 am PDT from September 24 through October 29, 2018
- Racial Justice Workshop with United in Learning: This workshop is being offered in two different ways:
- A one day online workshop (4.5 hours with a 30 minute break) is being co-facilitated by HyeRan Kim-Cragg and Brian November 17, 2017 beginning at 11:00 am EDT (10:00 am SK time)
- Queer Couples Weekend is coming once again to the Calgary area in the fall of 2018 – Please watch for more details. Enriching relationships through the power of presence and active listening.